You can download printable maps of the Red Squirrel Trail below. We’ve also included some other routes which provide similar cycling opportunities elsewhere on the Isle of Wight. All of them are hand-illustrated by local artist Alan Rowe. We’ve kept the maps simple to ensure you get a clear, easy to follow route that’s also easy on your printer cartridges!
Red Squirrel Trail
- Cowes to Newport
- Newport to Merstone
- Sandown to Wroxall
- Wroxall to Merstone
- All Red Squirrel Trail maps in one PDF
- Parkhurst Forest (spur from Red Squirrel Trail)
- Newport to Island Harbour (spur from Red Squirrel Trail)
- Newport to Wootton (spur from Red Squirrel Trail)
- Ryde to St Helens
- Brading to St Helens (rail trail)
- Yarmouth to Freshwater (rail trail)
If you want to follow the trail or any of our other routes on your GPS, Smart Phone or tablet you can download GPS tracks below. You might need to right click and select save as/save link as to download on a PC.